Van Transportation Services Suspended Fall 2020
In the interest of safety and community health, the SDC will continue participating in social distancing, and to minimize risk to our students, staff, and campus community, we will suspend van transportation services for spring 2021 semester. We recognize suspension of these services impacts our campus community. There are a number of alternative solutions to accessible transportation on and off campus:
- Personal transportation (car, electric wheelchair, scooter, or other mobile device). For ADA parking passes on campus, visit the Parking Permit site.
- Around the Horn bus route
- Transfort Dial-A-Ride & Dial-A-Taxi 970-224-6066
- Heart & Soul Paratransit 970-690-3338
- Uber WAV
- Lyft Accessible Vehicle Dispatch
If you continue to experience transportation issues on campus, please connect with your Accommodation Specialist to review additional options for accommodations for spring 2021 semester.